Your First Visit
What to Bring on
On your first visit please remember to bring the following:
- Medical and Family History
- Copies of Pathology Reports
- List of current medications
- Allergies to pharmaceuticals or other
- Relevant Journal, Exercise or Travel Plans
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Private Hospital Insurance details
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- If work related - Employer’s Letter
Typically our doctors may:
- Request detailed information about your symptoms,
- Take a medical history of your current and past ailments,
- Perform a thorough physical and/or other examinations.
It’s not uncommon to have questions or doubts, which we will encourage you to clarify before you leave the clinic.
While certain diagnostic tests such as blood tests or imaging tests may be ordered to confirm your diagnosis. We will take time to explain the options for the possible treatments
Diagnosis and Recommendations
After reviewing any diagnostic results, your doctor will recommend appropriate treatment.
What is Next
Our staff will go through the details of costs and logistics with you.